Way of the Writer
Thursday, July 08, 2004
 

Moving ahead



There are many reasons I could discuss why I slipped from writing for the past few months. But I've noted many times in this blog and other, more personal, journals, that I hate going over what I consider excuses. I have plenty of books filled with them and can point out to many blogs with them as well. (But here's the most common one which I don't suffer: writer's block.)

So, where do I go from here. Well, forward, of course.


Writing is the process of sitting down (or standing if you're Hemingway) and telling a story.


I can elaborate--and may do so in the future--but that's what writing's for me. And I realized I lost that simple statement in myself. Distracted is probably a more accurate word, reflecting not just my interest in writing but in all my interests.

So why another blog? Why not just use Words, Weights, Whatever and divide it like I had in the past.

Too much distraction.

I'll elaborate another time. Gotta write.

So. What do I write next?

This is the first word, then the second....

Comments:
Test 123.
Well, THAT was a short entry for a long subject....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger