Way of the Writer
Sunday, September 19, 2004
 

Commitment

Only major writing was updating my blog on Friday. Developed a writing schedule for next week. R.’s on-call (again) for the weekend so that’s a major opportunity to get a goodly amount written.


Image found on the Internet and rights belong to its owner.


NOTE: You may stop reading. The following are my upcoming goals and thoughts on those said goals and barely relevant to the above post.

As I stated in Whatever, I’ve renewed my commitment to my goals. For writing, it’s the following:
Because of the time involved for these objectives (and others), I’ve been debating about maintaining Way of the Writer and my other blogs at my current pace.

Or even maintaining any blogs at all. I have never forgotten Holly's poignant post on protecting the work or Sheila’s own shutdown of her blog.

I won’t be in debate for long. The countdown (see below) on all my blogs was not written on a whim.


Countdown: seven days before blog change....


Comments:
I will email you after I think a bit. The links are great.

Questions To Consider.( I don't expect answers here - you are already doing this)
1. Is this blog helping your fiction writing?
2. If not do you mind it being a 'fan blog' ie - commenting on fiction, books etc.
3. If #2, do you have time for that?
4. Do you mean to kill delete Way; make it inactive and mention the fact in your last post; or take a break from it? (All are possible).
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger