Way of the Writer
Friday, September 10, 2004
 
Second day

Wrote two days in a row. Yeah! While still working on the outline for PP (1st draft), I made a significant change to the main character (MC). He is now in his forties instead of mid-twenties.

Now I feel much more comfortable in writing his scenes. And I ready have much of the first three chapters complete. It will take minimal rewrite to fit the change. (Though I'll have to add the kids, though. And I'll have to rethink S.'s character since he's now the youngest--mid-twenties--in the triad.)


Now something a little more light-hearted:

How to write Epic Fantasy

Oh, cool! But Pure Maiden Warriors is so out of style...!

Comments:
> Wrote two days in a row.

Woohoo! Keep them words flowing!

--Eugie
www.eugiefoster.com
 
Thanks, Eugie. I definitely plan to ;-)
 
Oh goody, now i have the tools to write epic fantasy. Actually I think I just saw an epic movie. Hero with Jet Li has mythic kung fu scenes and a strong story. No Rotarians though. Write, write, write...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger