Way of the Writer
Tuesday, September 21, 2004
 
Sunday, Monday
Read several chapters of I, Claudius before heading out on Sunday. Oh! Discovered Holly had a new blog on-line. Yeah! (But see below).

Nothing on Monday due to workout (see Forge) and discussion with R. about remodeling of house.


* * *

It was very interesting to read Holly's new blog. One thing that immediately struck me was the lack of the Comments feature. I could understand her reasons: too busy to response; nasty folks; and content focus. I'm debating about continuing comments on Way once zero
hour
hits on the 26th.

Hmmm. Decisions, decisions....


Countdown: five days before blog change....



Comments:
I have thought of this for my possible writing blog. Just remember to set the default to none. I have done some of that in fm. I wanted the material in my contents and about me sections to focus on me, not people's comments.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger