Way of the Writer
Tuesday, October 12, 2004
 
Need...sleep


Image found on the Internet and all rights belong to its owner.

I love my spouse dearly, but this 5-6 hours of sleep regularly doesn't cut it for me. I tried writing--even a page!--last night but the lack of sleep (I need 7 at a minimum for some semblance of consciousness) actually made me dizzy.


Enough. I don't like to whine and don't plan to start now. (That's actually planned for later.) Action to be taken: go to bed at a reasonable time regardless of guilt-trips.


Comments:
hey! I thought you were gone for a month?!? I haven't been checking this site in ages!

So are you prepped and plotted for Nano?

Sandra
 
Sleep is very important for writers. Yup. Schedule some time for some good, solid, napping!

--Eugie
www.eugiefoster.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger