Way of the Writer
Monday, November 15, 2004
 
***Most yet****
As stated in previous entries, I didn't do anything for NaNoWriMo on last Thursday or Friday. Thus, I spent all Saturday evening (from 1600 until midnight) writing partially to catch up (which I did), but to get ahead as well.

The writing schedule for this week:

Monday (tonight): Write
Tuesday: Maybe. Seeing a play with a friend of mine.
Wednesday: Maybe. The Spouse's half-day.
Thursday: Maybe. Depends if I hit the gym.
Friday: Write.
Saturday: Write though probably not much due to continued remodeling efforts and Fame.
Sunday: Write (see Saturday).

Hmmm. Right now I'm a day ahead in my word count. Looking at the schedule, I'll probably change a lot of those Maybe's into "Write" by simply shifting some writing time from the evenings to the day. I average between 400-500 words every 15 minutes without strain and aim for two thousand words minimum a day. I should be able to generate a substantial number during breaks and, especially, during lunch.

Comments:
Hope you're still burning out the NaNo words! Go, Joel, go!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger